Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Ride 2009

The Big Ride is over. 150.02 miles. It was the hardest one ever, because I picked a day day where the temperature went high into the 90's. I broke my personal record for water consumed. Much of it dumped on my head. This year I did the ride completely solo. A first. I missed my buddies.

Here are some photos I took from the bicycle while I was riding. It is quite a challenge to aim and time the shot to get what you want. But it also results in some interesting shots.

Thanks to all that supported the ride. It still is not too late. Hope to see everyone at the party and fundraiser on Sunday.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott! (Rick here) Sorry I couldn't ride with you this year. I dig your pictures. Sounds epic. Congratulations on a gutsy ride for a fantasic cause! Best, -Rick